This giveaway has ended!
Congratulations to Nathan Enderle for winning the activity tracker giveaway!
He was lucky number 83 of 441 entries! Keep checking back with us for more giveaways and great reviews. Thank you for all the comments and feedback and have a Happy New Year!
Welcome to Fitgadgetreviews.com
First, I want to thank you for visiting my blog/review site.
Second, I wanted a chance to help out my readers this holiday season by giving away an activity tracker. The perfect gift for your new years resolution. What better time to get a new fitness gadget to track your progress and help motivate you to hit your goals.
What are you giving away?
One of my readers will get the chance to pick (1)one of two activity trackers.
The Fitbit Force or the new Nike FuelBand SE.
How and when will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced at midnight (12/31/2013) VIA Twitter: @Fitgadgetreview
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Google+ for updates.
I will choose a random name from the submitted email addresses. After making contact, the winner can then choose to get (1)one of the following: The Fibit Force or the Nike Fuelband SE. Once the winner has made a choice, I will ship the activity tracker to his/her given address. Pictures and a quick fitness goal from the winner would be appreciated, however not required!
Share the page with friends if you already have one to give everyone a fair chance!
- Only one entry per person.
- Must be a valid email address. (In order to contact the winner)
While you’re here, I have some questions for you!
– Sharing your experiences may help other readers make informed decisions when buying tech gadgets.
1. If you are the winner, what activity tracker would you choose and why?
2. If you own either of these activity trackers, what are your personal experiences? What do you like about it? What don’t you like about it? Would you recommend it?
3. What other fit gadgets help you hit your fitness goals? Wireless Scales? Fitness Apps?
Feel free to leave your comments or questions below. Stay fit and good luck!